What are Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and There Uses?
When it comes to SEO tools Google Webmaster and Google Analytics is the first thing that comes across our minds. In this blog, we are going to discuss in detail the Google webmaster tools and Google Analytics that can help in getting an insight into your business and also improve business sales.
What is Google Webmaster Tools?
Google Webmaster tools are quite popular among the tech-savvy SEO experts and digital marketing experts. These days Google Webmaster Tools have become an essential part of improving your business sales and overall ranking on Google. So, what is this tool all about? And how can it help your business?
Google Webmaster Tools also are known as Google Search Console that has free web utilities that can help websites ensure that the website is Google-friendly. These tools offer a great set of applications like offering incoming search traffic, allowing Google to crawl on the website, indexing the website, checking any crawl errors and much more.
What is the Use of Google Webmaster Tools?
One of the most important features of the webmaster tools is that it allows Google to index the website by allowing it to crawl through the website pages. Besides, the error reports also help the sites in discovering the issues that may be preventing Google from crawling through the website. Besides, the webmaster tools also come with search tools that provide a complete insight into what keywords are ranking on Google and the domains that are linking to the website. The tools also allow you to have different features that you must know.
- The search appearance has a set of tools that help in the optimization of the website and how it appears on Google. This helps Google in understanding the data and information present on Google.
- The crawl tab provides you information regarding any crawling error that may be present on your website. The tools also provide you with some of the amazing features like testing and others.
- The Google index help in monitoring the number of websites that can be indexed on Google.
- The search traffic is one of the best tools that allows you to run research on analytics tools.
What Do You Mean by Google Analytics?
Here is how this is possible through Google Analytics:
- Once the tools can understand the interaction of the users. Google analytics begin to transform the data using the raw data and transferring it into useful information.
- Google Analytics applies the settings to the raw data. Once the data is processed it is stored in the database. That is how you can control the data that is shown in the analytics profile.
- At last, the result and reports are generated using Google Analytics services or using APIs. The report is created based on deep research and comparison.
Google webmaster tools and Google analytics are amazing in offering you a complete insight about your website. As a result, it can help you in improving the SEO strategy that you are following and help in improving the business. You can get in touch with the team of SEP experts to gain more knowledge and information on the same.